View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 07:13 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
phoebe38

Thanks to all of you. I am so glad I have found you. I am doing better, and when it is a work day I can throw myself into work and not worry so much...Its the nights that really get to me. Even with the kids around, I feel so lonely. And that is why I am here...for the companionship, and the help in getting through this hard time. And now it is night again, and I can feel the anxiety again. I am not sure if I have said this already, but, I have never been alone before, I have only lived by myself for 6 months and then we moved in together. My kids are here, and that is the only reason I am getting through this. They are my saviours. I try to be strong for them, and even that is hard. I have said some mean and hurtful things to him, in front of them, and I am ashamed of that. Terribly ashamed. I am seeing a therapist for that and other things. I hate myself for that. I just have so much pent up anger...and I don't want to carry that over to my kids. Thanks so much for all of your support.