View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 04:06 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
katie28

Thank you all for your advice.

I agree, by him still having to give me keys and having things to collect from my house it still connects me to the drama.
It frustrates me that he never contacts me, I always have to ask him whats going on and then he will give me an approximate time and date and then blows it and doesn't even have the decency to contact me to let me know his plans have changed.

He is was always selfish in our relationship and its exactly the same now. According to him he says that he knows its unfair that it was always about him and now it continues to be all about him but thats what he needs for his recovery.

I can relate that he was always my go to person. We were together for 4 years and lived together for 3 and did everything together.... well except the contribution to our future... I did all of that and the housework and paid for the house

I am trying to heal but having this worry about him. I am worried that in 6 months time he is going to show up on my doorstep and want to explain his actions. I hope by then I can have the strength to close the door in his face.

For now my priorities are my fur babies. I just am scared that as he has access to the house with them here. I could potentially give his things to his friend, dump it all at her house and then change the locks, so there is no reason at all he has to come to the house..?