View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 07:28 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
phoebe38

You know, it is amazing how so many of us go through the same things. It gives me hope that others have made it through, although not unscathed, but, made it through all of the anger, pain & resentment. It gives me hope. I have been talking non stop to my kids since this has happened, I KNOW they are getting tired of hearing me talk...:0) But, thats ok since I don't plan on stopping. lol I am trying so hard to move on, and let go. I keep thinking of the last year if his sobriety, and how good it was. The best year of our entire 19 year relationship. Just to see it go south so quickly,and wonder what the Hell happened. Then I realized that addiction happened. I am extremely happy that I found this forum, and people who have gone through the same things that I have. I find this in Alanon meetings too, but,I can sit on my couch watch a movie and chat about my experiences and ask for advise. That in itself is AMAZING!! Thanks so much for your support, now when I am feeling down, I can just pop on and talk about it, and when I am doing good, I can do the same. You guys are fantastic!!!