View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 05:22 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

One look at his record is enough. He made all sorts of threats re court, custody etc....BUT "cometh the hour NOT cometh the man".

According to your records for visitation, if you hadn't provided transport for her, those visits would not have happened.

Now he has these emails with comments about "fruitless attempts at contact with you, apologies given to you, co-operation promised in future, 155 ignored requests to you about visitation, telling you DSS is happy living with him," and other stuff too much to mention.
Sounds like a good, caring father doesn't it? But NONE of it is true. It is ALL lies.

This is a "man" who has other children by different mums, has swindled these women out of support and dumped those kids, and if I remember correctly....didn't he leave an apartment still owing rent? Did he not come out with total BS about his past, spinning tales like he was Walter Mitty?

He is also a self mutilator, a drunk, an abuser, a convicted criminal, and Heaven only knows what else, but he refuses to see any of this, just goes on and on making demands because "he is a good dad and cares so much for his child".

He is not simply in denial, he is in LaLa Land, and in my opinion is a very mentally disturbed person, who should NEVER be allowed control over a child of any age.

As for those folks full of kindly advice about giving him another chance to be a "responsible father", and change visitation rights as he wants.......let them know that these subjects are not for negotiation.

He has how many children, and not been a "responsible father" to any of them, so why expect change now?

Please do not even think about this manipulative claptrap, which like all his drivel is calculated to upset you and play with your mind. Ignore it all, but keep it for later.

He wants change? Let him find the guts to front a judge, and put his side of the story, if he is so determined....but I think that, before he does that or becomes a real father..... will freeze over first.

God bless