Thread: Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 03:09 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
hello-kitty

What I am wondering is if your ex is still using drugs, or if he is clean now. Does he see your little boy?
I have no idea what my ex is up to since I have had no contact with him for months. But I can imagine. When using, he is a crack addict of the worst caliber and when he is clean, at best he is an irresponsible, dishonest teenager trapped in the body of a 40 year old man.

Last time I saw him he showed up at my house to visit his son. He was stinking of tequila and had a crack pipe in his hand. That was 4 months ago. I kicked him out. 6 weeks later he called and left a B.S. message about being clean and wanting to see his son. Well I've been there and done that with him too many times to count. I didn't respond. He never called back. After that I changed my phone number so I wouldn't have to deal with his B.S.

Sometimes I feel a little guilty about that. But not very often. It was definitely the WISE choice for me and my boy. Even though it makes me sad for my little guy that his dad is not a part of his life.

I do believe that our dreams are telling us something.
What is this dream telling me? Hmmmm... That my ex is a turd. ;-)