View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 01:36 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
msmelrem

Thank you all for your insights and responses. I think I am in denial with him, because I truly love him and for the first 3 years of our being together, I have met the most wonderful loving person to me and my daughter. However, because of recent activities, and other investigations of my own, I am inclined to believe that it's either meth or cocaine. I have not seen physical changes in him, but I do see behavioral changes, again not toward me but to others. Money is not missing, he gives me money for expenditure, he's a tight wad, and would rather take care of things himself than spend money. He puts my daughter and I on a pedestal, and when he gets angry it is because of me being a real B* and that's when we get into our yelling outbursts...but doesn't other marriages have that too? That was the reason for my 1st divorce, however I will not make excuses for his behavior, I am going to be honest though, I fear confronting him because I do not know how he will react. Although he's never laid a hand on me or my daughter I still fear that the drugs will turn a violent switch on towards me. I feel that I am his safe haven, and secure place for him to go home to, and whatever I can do to guide him in the most loving way. His crazy past did include dealing.
Another question, is that I have a good hunch of where he's getting it from, and this person knows who I am. Should I talk to this person?
Again, I am so appreciative of this page because it is a place for me to vent.