View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 09:02 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
ExCordis

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
Yes, it can feel like a nightmare but it really isn't. Imagine it being 5 years down the road and you are married and have a child or two. Getting away would then be a nightmare. Right now, it's relatively easy. Stay strong, you can do this and you will thank yourself later.
I use to want to get married with him and actually brought it up,and at least he had the decency to tell me that he wanted to get everything straight before he even thought about getting married.Now,I'm pretty much resentful towards him.I know it probably doesn't help being mean to him and telling him that I wish I could find someone that would treat me waaaay better than he ever will to his face,but I just want him to feel a little bad.I always ask him if he was in my position,what he would do.I'm just trying to understand why he would or could hurt people so much.I know he's a good guy when he's sober,and I miss that person even though he comes every couple of weeks and stays for a couple of days. I know,it's not that bad now,and well I can never imagine getting married to him now,but I just want to see how it's going to go this time,even though in my heart I know that it will probably just end up being the same.