View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 12:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
racaple78
scorpgrl1978

Yeah I know. And the weird thing is, despite how much damage he's done with his actions, I do still feel sorry for him. But I also know nothing I say or do can change anything. I do get tempted to write him back, to just communicate with him. I don't know what kind of doors that might open up, maybe its all still too fresh for me right now to communicate with him. Do I want to do it because I'm trying to be humane? Or am I doing it b/c I really do miss him and want to start re-opening lines of communication with him again. Maybe a bit of both. That's why I haven't written him yet, because I'm still trying to understand my own motives of why I want to continue communicating with him in the first place. I don't know if hearing how his children are doing would help or hinder his recovery or life in jail. I almost wonder if letting him know how life is going with us, if that would almost make his time there more miserable? Or is it best to update him as a father, on how his kids are doing? Hard to say....