Thread: So Confused
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 04:05 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
missb89

I find it hard to do things for me. I have a 2 month old so the places I feel I can go are limited. I barely have any friends because prior to getting pregnant and having a baby I used to drink a lot myself. Most of my old friends are still the same so I just feel out of place around them, and beyond that I can't call them for emotional support because I realize now that they were just "party friends," and don't want to hear about real life or anything that would be considered a downer. I know I need to meet new people and make new friends but it's a very scary thought for me because of my vast insecurity. I will have to try to find some other way to help myself, and I am going to start looking into counseling ASAP. I also would like to get a part time job in a month or so to help distract myself, and I looked into a veterinary technician program to start a career so hopefully I'll get more information about that soon. I have a gym membership, but have to motivate myself to go alone because I usually would only go if I had someone I could drag along with me, but I could stand to lose at least 40 pounds.