Old 07-31-2010, 07:57 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
tattoo70

Kitty- We are not here to judge. We are not here to make you believe or force our thoughts on you. We share our experience, strength & hope. We all have a different belief system, but what we do believe is that we are here for a reason. Something, someone (what ever you believe in)got me here. I didn't grow up with religion & I still have a problem with organized religion, but, I had to have something to believe in or I knew this wouldn't work. I know for me, if I can't hold it, touch it, see it, hear it, it's really hard to have something to believe in. I do know, whatever it was, helped me, showed me & carried me Thur. I use to think that if there was a god, it was a punishing god. Why would this god let this happen to me & all the bad things happen in my family that has happened over the years ? Again Kitty, we are no better then the next person to come along, so who made us a (god) to judge you? All I know is that I found something that worked for me & I hope you find something that works for you ! Good luck & PLEASE, take care of yourself in the process