Thread: So Confused
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 12:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
nodaybut2day

Oh missb...I can feel your heartache, but I can also clearly see that you're standing your ground. Good for you!!

Originally Posted by missb89 View Post
I slept with him which I now MAJORLY regret, seeing as how who knows who he's been iwth since we've been broken up.
Yep, please go get tested. I just went to get tested a second time, at a different clinic, because I want to be extra certain that XAH didn't leave me with some nasty surprises. Apparently, he was already sleeping with his current GF while we were together.

As for your X...

but he still continues to lie
This isn't really surprising though...

"how dare you accuse me of drinking, you are supposed to be here for me and you are just making everything worse."
"How dare you mention my addiction when I plan to fully use the fact that my mother just died to get utterly sloshed all the while putting you right back in the role I scripted for you"

Ever since then he's been harassing me saying that I should feel like a bad person for not being there for him, that he put his heart into me being there and I stomped on it.
Oh boo hoo, pass the violin. He's USING his mother's passing to try to make you feel guilty. That's despicable.

He said that God will get me back for what I did to him, and that he's praying for it,.
Nothing smacks of manipulation like calling on the vengence of God to prove one's point.

he said if I really loved him I'd give him what he needed right then.
Um, what? How very high school of him.

He also said I only think about myself.[/QUOTE]

This is rich too considering that:
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

(this from your first post on SR). Good riddance. Stay away from this wacko.