View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:07 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Kelle, Hello Honey, I read your previous post and you were defending him, and that's normal for a girl your age. It's hard to understand at your age, but when you get older, you get wiser. So, he stands you up, because his drugs and partying are so much more important to him, than you are. No matter what he says, his actions prove it.

You definitely deserve much better than him, and if I were your mom, I would do what ever I could to keep you away from him. If he is hurting you now, at the beginning of your relationship. I can't imagine what he will be doing a few years from now, when he is further along in his serious addiction. Do yourself a favor and go out and find yourself a nice young man, who is working, and going to school to make something of himself.

It hurts to break up sometimes, but it's better to do it now, than further on down the road. Be strong. You already know he's no good for you. You wouldn't have come here if he were a good boyfriend. This is the time of life where you should be happy and having a great time. He is an addict and your not. Move on, and you will find your own happiness. You will never find happiness through him, or any other man for that matter. You have to make your own. You cannot fix another person, or help an addict that doesn't want to be helped. He wants your money, so he can get high. That's his number one priority. The only person you can fix, is you. Keep posting Kelle and let us know how you are.

:ghug3