View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:29 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Crack Quack, I think you misunderstood my earlier posts. I didn't want the Government to crack down on all doctors. Especially the good and ethical doctors, who help the sick. Just the ones like coolrobin is speaking of in Florida. Giving large amounts of pills to patients like my addict son. I'm not against good doctors helping the truly sick and suffering. I'm against the pill mill doctors that are killing our kids for financial gain. That's all. No argument, I know everyone thinks differently. I'm not trying to argue or have a debate. I just think it is a big problem the way these clinics hand out these prescriptions like they are candy. This is a dangerous substance they are giving, that is ruining lives.

These addicts are being fed a very dangerous recipe for disaster. The addict goes doctor shopping, which is a 10 year jail time in Florida, If I'm not mistaken. Selling the pills turns into years in jail also. It's horrible.

I think it goes something like this,
They get an MRI for a few hundred bucks. Doesn't matter if the patient with the MRI is normal or ill, they qualify for drugs. So the patient goes to the clinic.They get the drugs, they take too many, they sell them, they get arrested,wind up in jail, or worse, DEAD.

Those are the doctors that I want to be shut down, and my family did turn in those clinics and doctors. My sister and brother had called the news stations and had those clinics that my son was using investigated. From what I understand, many of those clinics are being shut down, but there's so many of them, and it's really hard to stop. You and I both know that addicts are very resourceful when it comes to getting their drugs. I'm just praying that it's much harder for the addicted to really kill themselves, or mess up their lives big time. Thanks for your input.