Old 07-22-2010, 11:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
cissybug

i am sure that was hard to share and has to be really hard emotionaly....i know for me i went to rehab before and am going again this week...... ok i went to rehab back in 2008 yes i was sick of being sick...BUT i went for everyone but me...for my kids....boyfriend....mom...ect ect
why because i loved them all with all my heart and wanted sooo badly to stop hurting all of them..... but as i search now.. iam finding i was not there at all for me.....i relapsed.... and now am working on getting into another rehab...but this time because i have had enough of this... and want my life back..... well not sure i want mylife back....cause truth is i am not even sure who i am.... i want life... and to discover who i am.... so i can be happy and live life to the fullist with out the use of the pills ( my choice was pain pills)
that could mean nothing at all to you.....but maybe it does
not sure about your sitiuation...but for myself...it had to take me wanting it...not just my loved ones..... sucks cause they deserved it badly...but until now...(that i want it sooo badly) it was never going to work for me that is.....
and i did not even no that till i really wanted it myself
i wish you and your husband all the best and hope this works out....
Jen