View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 02:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cissybug

back at it again....

hi my name is Jennifer and i have been using lortabs for the last 10 or 11 years off and on way more on then off.. taking up to about 50 to 60 a day at my worse....i was clean for about a year after to going to a long term... i am not sure what happen but got right back on them shortly after i left... makes me sick cause i was really starting to feel good again....(guess i thought i had it beat) HUGE MISTAKE..............
i went about 7 months ago and got on the soboxion program... and it was working well... until i started taking more then i should have and found myself going a week or so with out them and thats when i picked the tab's up once again.....now i am right back where i started and going threw the with draws unbelieveable again....'that is the worse for me... when i am sick the physical and mental is soooo hard...
not sure what to do...i am sure of one thing and that is i need help and want my life back (drug free)
i am going to see my doctor thursay in 2 days and am going to tell him i have relapsed.. and try to get in to detox again
any suggestions would be soooo appricated
thanks
Jen