View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 07:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MusicIslove82

He Is SPINE-LESS.

I asked for my things back a while ago. Well,I FINALLY get a reply,and he tells me...GET THIS..I can come PICK THEM UP AT HIS WORK. The spine-less peice of @!#$ won't even FACE ME. Not only am I now in physically pain(I have Ovarian Cysts) but now,again,I am in emotional pain.

I "should" be over all of this by now,but I'm not. I am sad,I am hurt,I am feeling used,and I am P*SSED OFF.

I wrote him this as a response..

"I wish you would have told me before you took my things to your work.

I can't believe how easily you can just seem to write me out of your life. I guess maybe you think since you have your nice apartment you do not need me in your life now.

I stood by you when you had nothing,and now you treat me like I'm nothing. You have no idea how bad you have hurt me.

I guess I didn't meet your "standards" when the real truth is,you don't want to deal with YOU. You wouldn't even face me to give me back my things.

I was a true friend to you. It seems that means absolutely nothing to you. I'm sorry I fell in love with you.

I wanted to remain friends with you,but you've made that damn near impossible and don't wish to have that anyways."

*Sigh*