Thread: Confused...
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 07:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Erica1972

Confused...

Here I am feeling a little off balance this morning....I had an interesting conversation with my ex last night....We have our son...so I do have to talk to him sometimes, but we haven't spoken about the break up or anything like that until last night....Wow...am I glad I left him...I think he's been mostly sober for the last couple of months...So, now I know it wasnt all alcohol to blame...Seems he still thinks its my fault for kicking him out of the house..He confused me by asking him if I was trying to teach him a lesson....All of this out of the blue..He told me I was out looking for other men....wow...I tore our family apart etc...I mostly listened, but ended the conversation by saying that I did the right thing...And that I am happy he is gone...

I have been dwelling on this all morning....I know I need to stop...I will know better next time....Back to short conversations about our son only....

Guess all along I believed alcohol was the entire problem...Now I'm seeing that it isn't...And that's okay....Just makes me a little sad...I'll keep on pushing forward...I have a peaceful home that I'm very thankful for and wonderful kids...Need to get out of this moment and stop dwelling