View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 01:11 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
HoopNinja

stbxah has the kiddos.

Tonight I'm going to stop off at a redbox on the way home, then take my dog for a walk. Then maybe do some hooping in the backyard. Then eat leftovers and watch a non-animated movie There may be ice cream involved-with lots of chocolate sauce on top. . .

Saturday--I am sleeping in! Hanging out with my dog. Then probably doing a few household chores (need to mow the lawn. . .hopefully the misquitos don't pick me up and carry me away) and if it is nice, going out for a good bike ride. I just moved so I thought I would find some good routes. Probably do some more hooping (just found MY music that I have not been able to listen to for 12 years since stbxah is a jazz musician and would not listen to my stuff since it was not worth listening to). Hooped to Sonia Dada couple days ago and rocked! I am loving listening to my music again.

Sunday there will be more sleeping in and hanging out with my dog--I love doing that. He is always happy to do whatever I am doing. We may take a long walk, play in the backyard, go to the dog park, take a nap--just have to play it by ear. Then church after the kids get back.

Of course all of this could happen in any other order or not at all (except the sleeping in--I am definitely sleeping in)