View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 01:17 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
sesh

Hi dear,
sorry to hear you're going through this and feeling this way.
His attorney is making an argument, that's what they do, you're entitled to your own argument, you shouldn't feel intimidated by what he says.
And there is another thing that's coming to my mind, it is something that seems out of your character (mine too), but your AH is playing dirty, why don't you play it that way too? To me everything he's doing to you seems like a abuse, is there any kind of agencies (I can't think of the better word in English for it) that give support through divorce court cases for the spouses that have been abused?
I think your AH is counting on you being scared, nice and not putting too much figth into it. I think he has you right were he wants you, and his attorney is making arguments you know are not true. I'm afraid if you keep playing it fair, you might end up defeated. Also, I think it's time you pick up on rules he's setting and beat him at his own game.
I'm sorry if this sounds inapropirate, it just makes me angry he can do all this to you and make you feel this way.
I wish you well.
HUGS