View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 06:37 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Thumper

Life isn't to much different to be honest - and actually a little (a lot to be honest) easier without the stress and added energy of living with an A.

Financially I am actually better off. Since no longer financing a never ending supply of Budweiser I bought a new car

The hard part is just the relentlessness of it. Sun up to sun down and then some. Doing for kids. Working. Taking care of house. Taking care of lawn (I will say I did not do one iota of lawn care before - that is the one thing my xah did). My children are young (4yo, 4yo, 9yo, 11yo) and the divorce is new and they are insecure and unfortunately I was not able to take a leave of absense from work. Forunate to have a job though! However, they are very needy right now and at me and phsyically on me ALL THE TIME. So I get frazzled from that sometimes. All boys and at least one with ADHD. They outnumber me 4 to 1 so getting out of the house, is..uh..interesting. I wouldn't trade it though. Last weekend and 2 nights this week my xah has had them. That was the first full weekend he has taken them and now these 2 nights. It has been a nice break for me.