View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 10:09 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
missb89

My patience and ability to be nice and detach is really starting to waver. His mother will not stop harassing me. She's calling my phone telling me how I'm pushing him over the edge, and I need to be nice to him he cannot take it. Telling me I'm an alcoholic because I enjoy a drink every once in a while. Telling me I'm not a doctor and I can't possibly know his psychology. She asked what she should do for him and I told her she should kick him out and she thought I was crazy and cruel. She is also an active alcoholic and ex-crack user (as is he.). I know how to pick em', right?

Then just an hour ago he calls from work (he works for my uncle's farm,) he asks if I'll take him to the doctor because he's having panic attacks and breaking out in "purple spots." I told him no and he said I'll call your dad then, he's supposed to bring me some of my stuff. So now my dad (whose arms aren't working properly because he's had two bone fusion surgeries in the past year,) is going to take him his things that he purposely left here and take him to the bus stop so he can go to "the doctor."