Old 07-10-2010, 07:12 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
c49
Its time for bed

Hi Kate,

I think you know that you cannot live like this forever. Sure you have youth on your side right now but it doesn't last that long at all. You are where I was TEN years ago (Y2K!!!). School, friends, concerts, LOTS of alcohol. Sure you can say things like "you only live once" but does that mean you have to live a short and tortured life?

What happens when the buzz is gone? How about waking up to discover you made an ass out of yourself infront of your friends and family? Feeling lost and having zero energy to sort things out? Drinking does that.

Originally Posted by Mek0455 View Post
Over the years I have come to realize I simply don't enjoy living... Life has too many dark sides to it that I always seem to fall into. Why did I have to be put on this earth when all I want to do is leave?
I will bet you all the M&Ms in my house (including the almond ones) that if you put the booze down for a month you will find your thinking to be very different than this... Could even turn positive. Alcohol is toxic to every living tissue it touches - including the brain - so it shouldnt surprise you that a brain can be hungover, puking, and malfuctioning too when its also been drowning in booze.

We care about you. I was exactly where you are 10 years ago but I am OK now. I got to fix everything up. I even contribute to life now instead of allowing life to step on my drunk ass.