View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 06:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Major help needed now

This site said when I first got to the recovery period to keep a journal. I am now up to 36 pages of parole violations. I am too upset to even go back to see what I have posted. The latest has been about a trailer and lawnmower that he sold to his brother that the PD says was stolen. Seller wass a druggie, a wormie sort of person-don't know dont care. Cheifof PD showed up and asked a bunch of questions and told him yes I had met rgw worm., Just an ever ending battle with AH who says I bring up the past-but how can on when the past is currently repeating the same almost to the date when I joined SR.

To make along story short, letting the PD read the pages, should end my metal termoil.

You know, my sentimal 10 yr. old truck-he has it and PD promisses if they arrest him, they will bring it home.

It is not that I am hangin in with the man-he was getting thing done around my house and two in grams estate. I guess in the long run I have paid daily=one way or the other.

I what mind my says to do-(I have always told the PD I krpy s journal.

TIME TO LET THEM HAVE IT???????????????

Does this mean I want to hurt AH-I have never hurt him, Does it mean my health, mental health, my dogs(which the sorry sob took one) He has my LITTLR DOG Missy the pitbull.

Enough, give the PD the journal or not????