View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 05:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

VENT...How could he say that....??

I know I said I wasn't going to write about my AH's behavior anymore....but I really can't believe a couple things he said. Now, I know he shouldn't talk to me the way he does....but lately I've been noticing it is not just me anymore...it is the kids - even my 19 mo old daughter that he is being mean to! And yes, I have a plan in place to take care of this....soon.
Yesterday, my 19mo old daughter was taking things off the stroller and throwing them on the ground, and he turned and look at her and said, "You are being a pain in the A$$." I can not tell you how sick to my stomache I felt and how much this broke my heart! Who says that to an 19 mo old???? Then today he was in a BAD mood......and angry at the world. My oldest son was leaning against the counter eating an apple, and he looks at him ans says, "oh so we eat all over the place now huh - very sarcastically...as his tone is. My son thought he was joking at first and kinda made a joke back. He flipped out about how no one wants him here, and how mean everyone is to him. Yelled at my son for being disrespectful for not moving when he asked him to....only he never asked him to. I had to tell my son that this was not okay behavior. I know I need to get them away from this behavior.........and I will soon. I am just STILL so shocked by him, and how he can say these things.