Old 07-07-2010, 09:04 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
strawdog

I shot Heroin for literaly over twenty years. It took going to prison for me to stop! Years later I took Tramadol for three weeks to help kick the Oxy my Dr. gave me after a hernia surgery untill it stoped working and only left an addiction. That was two months ago. I still have leg cramps from the withdrawls. I kicked a twenty year addiction faster than Tramadol. This is not a good product! be it a drug non-drug, poison or whatever! No this is not a Narcotic- look it up! The Drs. will tell you it's not addictive, but trust me it is! If you get an Rx for Tramadol, I highley reccomend you ball it up and find a trash can. Incedentially! you can actually get natural leg cramp pills with Quinine from the Vitamin Shop that work better and really are not addictive. Just do not take them with Vallium or you will get the worse case of the runs you ever had. About the Tramadol and alcohol? Guess I should be dead several times over. It has no effect what so ever. A WORD TO THE WISE! DO NOT TAKE THIS TRASH! I wonder how it got past the FDA?