Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 09:20 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Katfshh

I am so glad that the post I put up helped others. Wow! I am sure that was a gift to you as well as me. I still haven't heard a word from my AH. Someone called me from his cell phone late last nigh. They found it outside of a bar. They were trying to figure out how to get it back to whomever owned it. I described my AH to the guy, but he didn't know who he was. I told him to just hang on to the phone for now. I'm hoping this means that my AH is alive, or somewhat OK. How long could that phone have been there? I imagine not more than a few hours. Anyway, just praying he figures out that he needs to get sober. He has done it so many times before. Although, he and I can never live the life we planned. I have too much fear, and hurt in my heart for it to ever happen. The sad part is, we were so in love. We found each other after 27 years. He has always regretted losing me from the time we broke up. We both have been through so much, and found each other, while he was sober, and divorced for 7 years. And I have been divorced for 6. I can't even explain how disappointed I am. =(