View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 06:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Fidget
Sweet, yet, Deadly

I have a problem...BRAND NEW

I am new to this board, so i decided to simply put up a new thread. i am Chrysi. I am 21, divorced, and just recently moved to Sc from NY. i am living with my BF and he and i didnt smoke when we moved here. he was the active smoker, but he quit smoking several times, it was easy for him to do. he says that he does not need it... but after i started smoking, i liked the feeling. no pain. i was numb... My BF and i have been fighting for a while about silly things... so i kept smoking bc it felt better. now, i can no longer go an 8 hour period with out it. and to top it off, it has lead me into X and drinking and cold meds. also, i can not sleep with out pm meds in me. it stared like nothing was going to happen, and i never thought i would be here. i was the ANTI drug person in HS. no one could even get me near a cigarette, and now i am about 1 pack a day. i know that i am not the worst case, and i should be thankful that i am not on the streets. but being a waitress allows me not to have to worry about it. i can make all the money i want. i just need help. i dont like how i have become a slave to this. please help! PS... this is me