Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 09:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Katfshh

BTW, someone tell me what this sign means to my situation. I was at 7-11 at 0615 this morning getting coffee. I was on my way to work. I go in there almost everyday, and its always morning people buying their coffee, snacks whatever. Today, this young guy, well not super young probably my age, mid 40's, came in exactly when I did. He was dirty from head to toe. He went to the fridge, and got out a big can of beer. He came up to the dest to pay. I was right next to him. He was digging out change to pay. The worker there told him, no. He said, "I will not sell you that beer." The guy looked like he was going to cry. I was going to cry!! I couldn't help but think of my AH. Mine is out there somewhere, God knows where. When did he shower last, or eat a meal. I watched this guy walk out the door, calmly, but disappointed. =( I walked out wanting to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth. But, all I know, is there was a reason God wanted me to see that. Not sure what it is though. So, so sad. I bet he has a family, somewhere that he has worried, wondering, sad. ...