View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 05:17 AM
  # 507 (permalink)  
BreakFree

Good Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY! :)

super71...Congrats on the great medical report! :) Sounds like you had a wonderful evening! :)

livefierce...I hope you have a high energy day! I'm feeling tired and sluggish too, but I think some of my issue is all of the allergens in the air :( They are SO BAD this year. I never had allergies growing up, and even now they are mild, but TOTALLY irritating. As for the sugar, it is VERY possible your body is reacting to lower levels of sugar and the best thing to do for that is to just ride it out (unless you have health related issues, but it doesn't sound like it). Sugar is evil...wish it didn't taste so good! Great work fighting those voices in your head! YOU are going to win :)

HFA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your son! :) Sounds like things are going really well for you! :) That's awesome! :) You are too funny...
Maybe there is hope for all the trees on the course...
myliberty...Congrats on the awesome round of golf! :) I know what you are saying about the relationship between golf and drinking. You and KC should commiserate on that one!

solareclipse...I'm so glad you had a great day! :) Here's to ANOTHER! :)

alexvt...GOOD-BYE anxiety! WHOO-HOO! That is GREAT news! :) I'm so happy for you :) Yes, restaurants are THE WORST. I LOVE mexican food and I LOVE margaritas. I was just wondering the other day if a virgin margarita would taste good? BTW, your new writing style looks good on you ;)

(((littlechicklet)))
...I'm SO GLAD you are coming down from that ledge each night. Now I have that song, "Jumper" by Third Eye Blind in my head..."I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend." Good analogy for "jumping" back into the evil hold of alcohol! Hang in there lc, it WILL get better! You are SO STRONG for being able to fight those urges each night!

Oz...Are you doing band auditions? I just love all the smilies guys...they are hilarious! You make me smile too :) THANK YOU! :) I hope you are doing AWESOME!

nancylee...HELLO and WELCOME! So good to have you with us! :)

Dee74... :) Hats off to you...I don't know how you keep up with everyone! :)

(((onestepforward)))...WHOO-HOO! YOU DID IT! That is SO awesome! Congratulations! You must feel so strong and so EMPOWERED! I don't think I've gone a whole month since I was 13! (except for my pregnancies and post-pregnant days)

Wilde10...Thank you for sharing your story about taking your daughter to school. I got teary because I can relate SO MUCH to what your are feeling. I love to hold my children and smell their hair and kiss their heads. It's THE BEST!

MelindaFlowers... I LOVE IT! Great analogy...YOU GO GIRL! :) 10 pounds is HUGE! You must feel so motivated and encouraged! I am so excited to see this in myself. I gained 25 pounds over the last 4 years I'd say...all due to drinking. I have recently started running and working out and STILL could not drop those 25 pounds! After 11 days of not drinking, the scale is FINALLY moving. Now if only I could get back into my workout routine! My body isn't responding well to the running :( Anyway...THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this with us! It motivates and encourages me too! I'm so happy for you! :) :) :)

Have a WONDERFUL day everyone! :)
Love,