View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 06:21 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
baabaa
Baabaa

yes we do Wicked I called them before and they offered me and the children a place in a refuge, but that would of meant keeping the kids out of school and not going to work. It is kind of like going into hiding. I wanted to keep everything as "normal" as I could for the children and the mortgage is in my name. I realize now it was a mistake not to have taken the place, I was too afraid. But while the kids are away I have the week to put things in place for us. I also have a two weeks off work in July. All i can do is get a full barring order in place which would force him to leave and if he does try to come back he will automatically be arrested and thrown in jail. I know he'll be worse if he is thrown out of the home(from previous attempts he has been hospitalized from overdoses) I think he knows that, thats what I am afraid of but I am beginning to let go of that responsibility now as I cant do it anymore. It would mean the price of mine and the childrens mental health. They have to come first