Old 06-30-2010, 09:13 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Thumper

Originally Posted by incognito70 View Post
Maybe Im just being picky.

No! Hold on tight to your values. Do not let anything compromise them. Don't you think this might be the crux of your unease? Trying to ignore that little voice inside? The answers to your questions here, or about the future, are unknown but to get rid of the unease you have to walk through it, values intact.

You are addressing that unease, that little voice inside, right now. Keep moving in that direction and you'll be fine.

You can't predict the future or read his mind. You can only honor that little voice inside, and work hard at letting your values lead you and trust that they will get you to the right place.

It was a switch for me because what I had done was make a picture of the 'right place' with all the 'right characters' in my mind and that vision was leading me - and I was compromising values left and right. Let go of the outcomes. Do the right thing for your inner voice today, and again tomorrow, and again the next day. It will lead you. Take your time. You don't have to act this instant.