View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 08:57 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
revelation7

S* C'mon back...... no one gets things "right" the first time. No one learns anything w/o making mistakes - i agree with everyone here. We should try not to take part in "black and white thinking" ie, "i've slipped -therefore i'm a total loser, i'm hopeless, etc. For me, it helps to think of this as a "war" I'm at war with the enemy - he's sly, a liar - and ultimately what does "HE" want? he wants to back me into a dark corner where i have no more hope - where i feel despicable, worthless, and in that corner - i'll listen to all of his LIES, and from there... he can take my life - bc i KNOW thats what he ultimately wants - he wants me DEAD. He is my ENEMY - and i HATE him. I Hate him with a passion ive never felt for or about anything else. He is vile beyond words, a murderer of hope and life.
Come back, FIGHT!!! Don't let him have his way
THERE IS LOVE HERE! THERE IS LIFE HERE! THERE IS HOPE HERE! THERE IS FORGIVENESS HERE!
If it was your best friend here., what would YOUR response be if they slipped? Would you tell them they were hopeles? would you tell them they made a mistake, and therefore just GIVE UP?? i'm betting NOT ---- think about what you would say to them, and then, give yourself that same forgiveness and love.
Every minute of everyday is an opportunity for a new beginning =)
We LOVE you, you are worthwhile, beautiful to us and to God.