View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 11:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Hurtingbad

Wow, what a mind... well you know what. He called on my lunch today. He said it's good we broke up because he needs to be able to do this for himself. Hey, Candle of hope right??? NOPE. Because it's also good because now he can go out and have a "few" drinks with his friends withou feeling guilty. Now he can go down a forty, not that he would (LOL) but he has the freedom. Do you know what I asked of him, only one thing, just please don't drink around me if you really want to spend time with me. That went great for a while until one evening, after a romantic night, and some amazing sex, his brother and friends came over from the bar at three A.M. We were asleep in bed, and he woke right up. He really wanted to go down drinking with them. I said, we're already in bed and have been sleeping for a few hours. He said fine, I just have to go to the bathroom. Then the familiar sound, stairs quietly creeping once the noisy bathroom fan came on. this time, I went to the beer fridge his parents have in the gargage, and he said he was just there having a smoke, and then coming to bed. I say, alright hun, sorry for not trusting you, I hug him and CLANK, his robe is stuffed with four bottles of beer. That's a lot of what this sounds like. Why do I let him give me hope. I hate hope. I don't want it anymore. I guess it's time to buck up the extra couple of dollars for call display. This has to stop. ERRRRR