View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 07:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

A curve ball my way....

Sometimes I get really angry with myself for minimizing my AH's past behaviors, I know I do this often. Why do I give him SO much credit for doing little things?? So today is Friday, and he has been "nice" and not drinking that I know of since Sunday - or Monday....and I am feeling more at ease, less stressed. However he expects me to act like everything is AOK...in fact he even brought up having "relations" which I am SO not ready to do....it's only been 5 days since he was mean and nasty with his words. Why does he thing that after a couple days of being nice that everything is ok? Is it a ploy to get me back where he wants me? So the curve ball is his behavior this week.....nice, almost sweet, caring and helpful - so NOT what he normally is. I feel like I am falling for it - hook, line, and sinker again....and yet in my heart I know there is probablly a time limit on his "nicenesss". His good behavior usually only lasts 4-5 days. I have a plan, for what must happen with us but it is on my timeline that has a purpose.....but I keep asking the question what if this time he really changes and becomes better, even though I know odds are very much against it??