Old 06-24-2010, 04:09 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Wittss

Hey Friends, today is a better day, much thanks to you! I did do some checking on hospice but I don't think we're quite there yet. Of course, AH needs to see the doc, which for some reason, he doesn't want to do. I made him some breakfast, well, it was really after lunchtime --he sleeps alot--- and he ate maybe 1/2 of it. But, I was pleased with that. I guess, maybe I should just cook regular meals and not care how much he eats. At least it's there for him...and for me. I'm able to live on cereal and Cheetos :-}. Not a great diet. I love good, healthy food, but while some folks eat their way thru problems, I have a tendancy to starve myself. I've been where my hubby is! It was awful, and scary. Mine was depression induced. I think his is some of that but more liver damage, which scares the hell out of me. But. I can't do anything about was has been, or what will be. It reminds me of trying to get a 2 yr old to eat...you put it out there and hope.

Anyway....I decided today to get a new plan for organizing myself. I made short lists of what areas need work,how I would try to work a plan and also wrote down what challenges I could expect and what to do about those. It's certainly not all inclusive, just sort of an outline, but as the author of my own life, I have to start with an outline, of this particular chapter at least I apologized to my AH for being such a b**** sometimes. I've been really short fused lately bec I've been so overwhelmed and worried about many things. And he thanked me! It was nice.

I saw a lady on Dr. Oz today, who perhaps because she is addicted to sleeping pills, or in conjunction with it, is quite underweight with a BMI of 17.5. At least 1 pt below where she should be. My immediate thought was, I wonder what my AH's is...12? I need to look into that! Any suggestions on resources?

Freedom1990 Thank you so so much for the friend request! I can't wait to get to know you better. I am in awe that you're in school! I have wanted to do that too. Just maybe not right now. But, I am thinking I have to get out of the house more. We'll see.