View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 12:17 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Kittyboo

They're obviously only together for the kids, he's told his mother about me and told her that they're only together for the kids sake, his missus knows that aswell, they don't communicate in the romance part, he lives in a f**king shed in the back garden for christ sake!! (Although, he's living at his mums at the moment) so think what you want, this is NOT a typical affair.

Quite frankly you don't know ANYTHING about their home life. Do you live with them? Are you a part of their daily activities from dawn till dusk?

NO ONE who walks this earth has a right to judge anyone, we all make choices, mistakes and some learn from them, some don't.
Quite frankly you are coming here with A LOT of anger, voicing things in a VERY defensive way, and getting angry because YOU FEEL that people are judging you. You are really JUDGING YOURSELF.

Everyone who is involved in an affair thinks theirs is "different". It's NOT. He's got his cake and eating it too. The man's a liar, and you love him so you want to believe him. Which is human nature.
I've been there too, many have been there. But one day you wake up and realize that you are worth more than this. When someone wants to be with you, they ARE with you.

Instead of worrying about his sobriety..... the best thing to do is to worry about yourself, and really ask yourself why it is that you are settling for this kind of relationship. What about YOUR behavior....NOT his.

If you want support here, I would suggest not being so angry towards members here. There is no need for all of the cursing. You're so worried about people judging you because YOU KNOW that what you are doing isn't healthy or right.
REALITY CHECK NEEDED.

I'm fairly certain that you have a lot of great things to offer someone, and this guy does not deserve it.