View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 10:37 PM
  # 290 (permalink)  
Jules62

Originally Posted by lillyrose View Post
Thanks so much. I just feel unwelcome here from a lot of people because I'm opinionated. I don't believe in coating everyone in cotton wool. If you censor everyone here, how are they gonna get by in the real world. I would love to stay part of this group, but the classes freak me out too because if I sliip, I feel liek I can't talk to the june group anymoe. I wish there was mroe ppl like you and laura and sleepie on here
Hi Lilly! I haven't posted in here for ages because I'm opinionated too and it didn't go down too well either but here's the thing.I didn't threaten people with lawsuits as another identity like you have and I also didn't try to garner support from other members here who are struggling with the very real disease of alcoholism.

I have little sympathy for anyone who comes to this safe haven and starts causing trouble from day one.You might want to rethink your approach if you really are looking for help.This is a serious issue and your attention seeking isn't appreciated by anyone here who is looking for real support.Don't waste your time or ours.There's plenty of places on the net I'm sure you can get the attention you want from.
Jules.