Old 06-16-2010, 10:24 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
1lastchance

I will only be at day 7 tomorrow. I know how you feel the cravings are like clock work everyday at 3pm my body starts the hardcore cravings they get so intense that I can taste it and the desire is unreal I can turn into a real monster but I know if I can just make it past 5pm just 2 little hours I will be fine.
I found that coming here helps a lot also I grab my Rotti and we go for a walk he thinks he went to heaven we can beat this! I have began to look at booze in a differant way its the enemy I say to myself this booze doesn't have a brain I do and I will not let it beat me and I know in time the cravings will lessen. last Thursday we killed every bottle in the house starting with the liquor cabinet then the cases in the fridge we used them as target practice and I put the kegerator up for sale the decision was made it is no longer welcome in my home or my life period! get mean about it show it who's boss!
sorry if I get carried away I am just so pissed at how these substances can destroy so many lives and it deserves the death penalty it has no sympathy here.