View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 05:13 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Pelican
peaceful seabird

(((((LisaJean)))))

I'm sorry you have so many last minute stresses prior to your baby's birth. I hope you were able to get some rest last night.

I know how the pregobrain work, and I know how hard it is to rest and get comfortable during the last few days of pregnancy. Can you do something to pamper yourself today? Maybe give yourself a foot massage?

It's okay to take care of yourself today. You have been very busy creating a precious life.

As for your AH, I recommend letting him make arrangements for work and shelter. Why does he have to come home the first day he works? Nothing has changed for him except he will have a job. He may still be a lazy, couch potato husband after work. Do you need another adult to pick up after?

Your can relay the message to him at the shelter concerning his contact for employment. The shelter will have information about resources to help him get to and from his job. Let him find his way and show that he is willing to do what it takes to be a responsible partner.

He can still contribute financially to your household income without being present in the home.

I am concerned about your sadness prior to your childbirth. Can you take some time today to pick up the phone and talk to someone at your doctor's office, or can you go in for a visit? Be honest and let them know what you have been going through.

LisaJean, you have been so strong working and taking care of yourself as your body has been working overtime growning a precious baby. You must be physically exhausted. You may be a little scared to about the uncertainty of your future. You have gotten this far in life with the smart head on your shoulders and the two feet under your belly. You will find your way through this new chapter in your life!

Keep reaching out for help along the way. Reach out to someone in your community today. You are worth the effort!

Let us know how you are today and how we can help you
(((((HUGS))))