Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 03:27 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
lizzy81001
Paused

hey guys. how is everyone? i went to sleep like a baby last night without smoking. however, today my husband thought it would be funny to blow a little smoke in my mouth when i went to give him a smooch. he almost got slapped. i explained that being supportive would help me a lot more than thinking i wasn't serious. when i said i had been sober for two days he laughed at how i used the word sober. it's not just a word for alkies you know? i blew the smoke out as soon as i realized but the taste was there and i felt like he caused me to do something i didn't want to. i still consider myself to be sober since i was unhappy and unwilling to share in the 'fun' of that little puff. anytime i think maybe i could just take a hit i think about how it will affect my sobriety and how i will feel about not sticking to something i want to do. i am keeping busy by cleaning and reading. there are lots of things to do around the house that could keep me busy and Lord knows the babies will keep me busy. i know my husband will continue to smoke for as long as he feels the need to, but that doesn't mean i want to smoke with him. hopefully he will understand and respect that. thanks for your support denise. it's great to be able to communicate with people who are looking to achieve the same goal. Need to grow up, keep trying. everyday. Keep Praying. Everyday. I am here to support. Pot is keeping you in bondage and nothing will feel better than feeling free. love you all and thanks again

Audra