Thread: sorry
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 10:55 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Starburst
Persevere, Never give up!

Grace, i am happy you ate, water is excellent, flush those toxins, im sure you are feeling so much better. How are you today? Keith, I just want to say you have a good opinion, but not everybody is the same, yes, we are all powerless and fail sometimes, but, i feel it takes different stressors to take the drink again, Grace was doing so well, even without physical AA, but then she had a whole lot of family stress, who speak a whole different language and a baby in the house. Her H who was not happy with her behaviour to start with. I am sure this would push anybody over the edge, that is just hanging on. So we don't beat each other up, we try to move forward, try to understand where we went wrong and take another step to progress. Hevyn, i really appreciate your views, i could imagine how hard it was for you, which makes me think of me, It could just as easily be me, my D was an A, so I am sure if i wasn't so dead set against drinking, I could be where u are, I fight hard each day, to just not throw in the towel and join in. So that is why it is so important to me to try and understand what drives my AH to drink after 8 years of sobriety. Thanks Anna, you always know just what to say!