View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 10:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

I'm watching you....a gift from my HP

I was browsing through my news feed on facebook, and my AH had this video called, I am Watching you, posted to his facebook - so I watched it ~ and I was MOVED by it. I have typed out the words from the video - you can probablly watch it on you tube. All the things my X has done his behaviors and he posts THIS to his facebook ~ A gift to me making me realize the horrible impact he is having on my childrens lives, and that something must change....thanks to AH and HP I needed this today! see below.....
Dad,
You don’t know it right now, but I’m watching you. Watching the things you do. I’m watching the way you treat people, the way you treat me and my mom and my sister. The way you live your life is having a big impact on me. When it’s time for me to choose a career and provide for my family, your work ethic will be on my mind. The time you spent with me even doing simple things, will give me a sense of security. There will be times in my life where I struggle with integrity and I maybe not sure not what to do. But I will recall how you stood up for what was right even if you could have looked the other way. Many of the choices you are making I will also make. Please don’t be afraid to show me your failures. To show me your mistakes. I will learn from them. Dad are you listening? I am watching. Watching to see if you really believe what you say about God. I need you to help show me the way. Show me how to live life that isn’t safe, but is good. So I’m watching you Dad everyday. You’re teaching me how to live whether you know it or not.