View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 10:03 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
SomeoneSomwhere

I hope it gets better because I miserable with all capital letters right now.

I know my family is just trying to help and I should be grateful but right now they’re making me feel worse. I want distractions, I want to go out. But I’m not allowed to leave the house without my Mom or Step Dad. I fell asleep at 6:30 this morning and I haven’t slept in days, I wrote my Mom a note asking her to let me sleep in but she forced me to go to a meeting at 10:00 so she woke me up at 9. I was exhausted I just wanted to sleep, sleep is nice, I get away from my thoughts and falling asleep is a huge challenge right now. I wasn’t in the right mood for a meeting today and I was p/o, tired and not happy about being there the whole time so it didn’t help. Like seriously I just sat in the corner away from everyone, arms crossed and didn't talk or even listen really. (Bad attitude I know a women came up to me after and asked I wanted to talk and I said I wasn't in the right mood but thanks and she just told me to keep coming back but it wouldn't help as much w/o right attitude) I really just wanted to sleep. I know my Mom is just trying to help but cutting me off from life, forcing me to sit in my room and think and hurt and crave the drink isn’t good. They took my ID, they search my bag I can’t drink and if I really wanted to I would an they couldn’t stop me but I won’t. I just need to get out of here, I really just wish she’d let me stay asleep this morning because I can’t stand being in my head this much.