View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 02:59 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Ronan

Just a couple of things. You're incredibly young. You say that Ryan guy was your future, but you're only 21! I'm 25 and 21 seems like a very distant memory to me right now. You don't know sh1t when you're 21 despite what you might think. I don't think anyone of any age ever really knows as much as they think and it's important to be aware of that.

Secondly, that was absolutely idiotic as hell drinking and driving...down the wrong side of the road. Then hooking up with some randomer at the side of the street? Jeeze, I don't want to be judgmental but you make it hard. You're lucky you didn't hurt someone and lucky you didn't get hurt yourself.

Lastly, I don't think it's a good idea to be all "We'll see how rehab goes". You need to WANT to quit for it to be of any use to you. From the sounds of it you aren't anywhere near that stage. I know times are tough, but all you're doing is making times a lot tougher on yourself by drinking. It makes heartbreak ten times worse.

Good luck in the future, and please don't drink and drive again. Do what you want to yourself, but don't cripple/kill some poor innocent because some random guy "broke your heart"