Thread: Abusive cycle
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 04:45 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

today

Today is another day of me learning...I guess...thank you for asking how I am doing. My AH came back, and I don't have the strength to care right now...I have sick kids and a newborn....but here is the GOOD NEWS...

I guess occassionally I need an ear to listen and talk to....and today I had an appt w/ my doctor for my checkup after delivery of my baby. Her and I are close, and I was sharing with her some of the recent events in my relationship. She got tears in her eyes and said M you don't deserve this you know that. We talked and talked.....she is so wonderful....and she gave me a new sense of what I deserve and what I don't deserve. I knew this was true....but it really set in today that there is more to this life...etc. She asked me what would I say if one of my best friends was telling me this...what would I tell them to do....and without hesitation I can tell you that I would tell them to get out, that they don't deserve that and neither do their kids. SO....I believe it will all come to an end soon and am preparing myself financially and otherwise for this. I really can't take much more...I am at my "rock bottom" in this relationship......I feel as I have nothing left to give or care to give to him. He knows this and he is "feeling" this from me too. Please pray for my strength as I do what I need to do the way I need to do it!