View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 01:40 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
Grace2

Good morning 14 days

Good morning all. Raining and miserable here. The croissants will cheer me up Mamm, though they wont do my waistline any favours!!

Had a really, really, busy weekend. Tried to log on yesterday but the internet was playing up.

Two weeks today and I feel amazingly please with myself. I have to admit though, it wasn't an easy weekend though, especially Saturday. Saturday was a mega busy day. Then about 18.30 my son left for the airport to collect g.friend and baby. I had the house to myself for a couple of hours and I really, really wanted a glass of wine. I had none in the house and was so desperate I was on the verge of going to the shops. However I didn't. It was hard and the urge remained with me most of Saturday. I've been o.k since. Does this urge lessen in time? It was hard to be strong!

Dream, you are doing really well. Unfortunately, you can buy alcohol here 24/7 7 days a week. Not a good thing.

Almath, hope your husband did his run in good time. Hope you had a good weekend and hope your mum is doing well. She's been in my thoughts.

Grace.XXX