View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 06:38 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Hurtbad2505

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
give him some time to get some money together for the move.

ok that might be what YOU want to happen....however what it says to HIM is
I'm not really serious about this and even tho I KNOW without question that you are USING in my HOME, I am going to allow you to continue to do so and keep paying your rent and give you that much more money to spend on dope.

what makes you think he is NOW going to suddenly turn into a responsible adult again? you already stated that drug use was NOT acceptable in your home...then you found evidence of drug use and now you are saying well, dangit one more time and that's it!!! he's not gonna uphold or respect your boundaries......that's gonna be your job. you have an addict in active addiction using drugs illegally IN your home RIGHT NOW.......
I know he doesn't take me seriously...as my husband says...'he thinks you are a joke'....thing is, I am done with the threats and the one more times...I feel like you think I am going to let him slide on this yet one more time...nope..not gonna happen.

I am using the tools that I have learned to finally put my foot down and put him out,. if he is not using should I tell him out now even though I already gave him the month to get it together and go? I'm confused now....not sure if he is using since I set this boundary...just wondered if it was worth my time and energy to call him on it if I 'think' he is considering he is on a deadline anyway..