Thread: Abusive cycle
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 05:25 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

Quote from Mentallyexh. (( I am ALOT offended by the child protective services comment.....almost to tears....I assure you they have never been in harms way....I know they've heard arguing and seen some things they shouldn't...>I LOVE MY KIDS more than anything and want the best for them. ))

My dear, this man is a bully, and loses his temper at the drop of a hat. He didn't give a hoot about your baby while it was in your womb, yelling and carrying on thru the pregnancy, and he doesn't give a hoot NOW.
All he wants is control over you, and to get back to his precious booze ASAP.
You have upset his ideas by not being his little yes woman, so you are going to get yelled at or worse til you get back to what HE wants.

Never been in harms way? These children ARE IN HARMS WAY every minute they are with you and he is there ready to explode. Please stop trying to rescue a dead relationship with a vicious and volatile jerk, get him out of there and away from your kids.
You say, "I LOVE MY KIDS more than anything and want the best for them", but let all this anger, abuse swirl around them, and the way he acts, they could easily get "in the way" of his fist, or some object aimed at you.

YOUR CHILDREN AND YOU ARE IN DANGER. The best for them is to be away from the toxic situation, but YOU need to stand up, stop being wishy washy about it all, and get the help necessary to send him packing.
If you can't do that for them, then at some stage either he will physically harm you, hurt them and/or Children's Services will come into it.

Please, do it for you and those defenceless children.

God bless