View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 02:02 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Hurtbad2505

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
no evidence? umm....was it two whole days ago you found the rolled up dollar bill in his room? for the life of me and my years as an addict i NEVER found a single OTHER reason to roll up a dollar bill than to snort something.

drugs aside, is not his attitude and behavior enough to send him out the door?
he's 25 right.....? if he was NOT your son, just a 25 year old MAN living under your roof, would you tolerate this BS?

hold him to the same set of standards you would for anyone else......uphold your boundaries with the same integrity......you aren't considering PAYING for another round of HIS rehab are you??? unless they give out punch cards now, buy two get one free......i'd say it's time to cut the MAN loose!

Oh, I know Anvil...it is for sure time to cut loose and man up...I only gave him till the end of June to cut down on the drama and give him some time to get some money together for the move. I know he was snorting xanax and I've finally realized that he is going to keep snorting (insert whatever drug here) so time to go out into the real world...I can only hope that he uses the tools I know he has to get a life already! Not paying for any rehab for him and to be honest I'm 99% sure he isn't going to choose that option anyway. He's NOT doing any drugs ya know..

I'm just wondering in the meantime if I suspect he is high should I call him on it or just save my breath and bide my time till he is out. Trust me, even one more dollar bill in a suspicous shape and deadline moved up...

At my meeting last night a lady there was talking about how much her marriage and life in general has improved since her AS moved out (even though he is still using)...I want that peace I saw in her