View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:33 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Grace2

Morning all and glad you're feeling better Mamm. Honey & lemon is just the best! Still thinking about my new name, I'm certainly not a 'dynamo' though! Quite the opposite really. I may just drop the dis bit at the beginning. Grace, I like that. Mind you I've got to figure out how to do it first, seeing as I'm not very technical!

Any way, what we having with our coffee today?

One week and three days now. Wow! I've not even got any inclination to drink alcohol at the moment. How good is that? Hope you are all well and staying strong. My best wishes and thoughts are with Almay on her holidays!!Stick with it Almay. We can do this!! xxxxxx

Oh, nearly forgot, I've got a very interesting three weeks looming ahead. My sons g.friend and baby son, aged 6 mths, are coming over on Saturday, for 3 weeks. She lives in Madrid, but is from the Dominican and doesn't speak any English, only speaks Spanish. I can just about say a few lines in Spanish, such as 'Where is the Pharmacy & where are the toilets?' Should be interesting. Anyway, it will help keep me on the straight & narrow for the next 3 weeks!

Much love to you all. Speak later.xx